Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let's talk Bees

Garth (my DH - dear husband) and I have a deep admiration of the honey bee.  Every year we say we are going to become the proud sponsors of a honey bee hive, and every year we "chicken out".  Huge responsibility!  Maybe this year we will take baby steps and attend the state conference and learn more about this deeply rewarding hobby.
I have always planted many perennials that support the dietary needs of the honey bee. Recently I stumbled across this adorable chart and wanted to share with you.
Many of these I have growing in my gardens, and a few are on my list to plant this year.  If you would like assistance with integrating these into your gardening landscape let me know.  
One Broken Nail Garden and Landscaping is at your service. 
 Accepting clients for the 2014 growing season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment