Thursday, March 13, 2014

A few pretty pictures

Just a few photos taken early this morning from 
the Flower & Patio Show's exhibit gardens.
Tulips and Daffodils always make me think of Spring
Azaleas and Rose Bushes remind me of my Grandmother

I've seen many very original uses for discarded or antique store finds.  Never have I seen a piano turned into a water feature.  Very unique concept, maybe it would be best used as a focal point at a venue or reception hall?  Thinking that the piece could change out annually to keep the crowds coming back every year for meetings and gatherings. Leaving them with anticipation for what this years centerpiece will be.

I always take away something from each of these type of shows that I attend.  I found this very formal reflecting pond soothing.  Yes, the large splashy gorgeous ponds installed right across the aisle way beg you to pet the fish and put your toes in the water.  This one spoke to me in many different ways.  The stillness of the water (to me) is very inviting.
One Broken Nail Garden and Landscaping is at your service. 
 Accepting clients for the 2014 growing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment