Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Growing

It's a hot steamy June day here in Indiana. 

Today I'm working on estimates for future clients as well as repeat business.  Here at One Broken Nail Gardening and Landscape Artist my little business has blossomed and bloomed with new clients this Spring.  The blessings have been numerous and we are forever grateful to everyone who entrusted their yards to my vision.

I've enjoyed watching my clients faces light up with joy as they see the landscape change and grow.  Becoming everything they had hoped for and much more. 

Many times I've watched them with their "scrutiny face" as I'm dismantling and ripping apart their beds or lawn.  I'm sure they are also researching "who to call when their yard is a mess".  Then as it slowly comes back together and they step outside and it's much better than anticipated.  These things make me happy, I just wave my little magic wand, and Voila! All Better.

Nothing really wrong with the bed to the left.  It was just boring, two types of flowers that had taken over the bed. Now she has a flower garden that will bloom all 3 seasons!

My husband looked at me strangely this past weekend, which always makes me nervous.  "What?", I asked.  He smiled and said, "I'm super proud of you"  I of course told him he was being a weirdo.  Then he went on to explain, in our 18 years together he couldn't remember when I was this happy.  I laughed and said, I'm not sure it is happiness as much as an obsession ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment